- Find out about the traceability of the products you would like to buy. (Conditions of the employees, history of the business, origin of raw materials, etc.).
- Avoid the use of single-use plastics carrying your packaging to supermarkets or restaurants (tuppers, cloth bags, glass jars, etc.).
- Take responsibility for the impact of CO2 from online shopping by planting a tree, it can be in your home or a public park. *Make sure about the regulations of your city.
- Buy products in bulk to reduce the use of plastic packaging.
- Consume seasonal fruits and Kilometer zero products, that means, that they are near to your place and generate a local economy.
- Reduce or eliminate the consumption of meat from your diet, always get advice from experts to balance your diet.
- Walk or use the bike whenever possible.
- Organize shared trips.
- Use public transport.
- Separate your solid waste. *Check the regulations of your city.
- Use led lighting.
- Disconnect electronic devices when not in use.
- Take advantage and enjoy natural light by opening windows.
- Reuse clean water for the shower by watering the plants or for washing clothes.
- Reduce the use of heating and air conditioning by carrying one more garment or one less garment depending on the need.
- Do not waste food, acquire what you need to put creativity to create new dishes.
- Use cloth napkins instead of disposable ones.
- Consume solid personal hygiene products such as soap, deodorant or shampoo.
- Install a vermicompost and return the nutrients to the soil.
- Do not throw the oil into the water, store it in jars and deliver it to the recycling center in your city.
- Close the shower while soaping.
- Use the stairs whenever you can instead of using the elevator.
- Repair things instead of discarding them and buying new ones.
" We know that there are other ways to take care of the planet, share with us on social media how you do it under the hashtags #Changemakers and #ArtigianoCommunity tagging our official accounts, this way we build community and learn together".